Lift components displayed in photos subject to change.
- Motor: 120 VAC 60Hz
- Cycle Time: Approx. 15-20 seconds to lift/lower
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Dimensions: 24” W x 18” H x 24” D (Approx.)
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Electrical: 10′ Power Cord
- Actuator Mounting: Left or Right Side Mounting
- Frame Material / Finish: Powder Coated Steel
AVAILABLE IN CORDED OR CORDLESS POWER
The corded power unit plugs into a standard GFCI outlet. The cordless power unit features a rechargeable battery pack that mounts to the wall (5” x 16” wall space required) within 3’ of the TILT and provides power for approximately 20 cycles with a full charge.
The unit attaches directly to the bowl and allows you to move 7½” forward, which positions your shoulders over your feet for optimal balance and positioning. Additionally, arms remain at an ideal positioning angle, which keeps elbows slightly bent to maximize ideal strength in order to exit the seat.
- The low angle of the unit allows for easier lateral transfers from mobility devices, transport chairs, etc. In the down position, the arms are lower than the seat for slide board transfers.