SCOOTER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS & SAFETY
- Always enter and exit the scooter with the key in the OFF position.
- DO NOT DRIVE THE SCOOTER THROUGH WATER OR OPERATE IN RAIN.
- THE SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS WILL BE DAMAGED IF DRIVEN THROUGH WATER OR EXPOSED TO RAIN. Damage caused by any water source will be charged to the operator or financially responsible party as applicable.
- Scooter CANNOT be operated or left out in any rain. Protect the scooter with a cover if exposed to rain.
- DO NOT operate the scooter unless the operator is 100% confident in the proper and safe usage of the scooter.
- Scooter CANNOT be operated on the sand. It is not designed for use on sand and will be damaged if driven in sand. Any damage due to use on sand will be charged to the operator or financially responsible party as applicable.
- Use care to treat the scooter as your own.
- There will be an extra cleaning charge for scooters returned excessively dirty or sandy.
- Any damage or missing parts discovered upon pickup not noted on the Equipment Damage or Missing Parts Acknowledgment Form at the time of delivery will be charged accordingly to the operator or financially responsible party as applicable.
Charging and Troubleshooting:
- Follow all operating instructions on Scooter Rental Waiver to assure safety.
- (FIRST): PLUG ONE END OF THE CHARGER INTO THE CHARGING PORT ON THE TILLER (HANDLE).
- (SECOND): PLUG THE OTHER END OF THE CHARGER INTO A 110V A/C OUTLET.
- Charge the Scooter overnight, every night. MOST CHARGERS HAVE TWO LIGHTS. ONE WILL BE GREEN TO INDICATE POWER TO THE CHARGER AND ONE WILL TURN FROM RED TO GREEN WHEN SCOOTER IS FULLY CHARGED.
- When finished charging, make sure the charging plug is disconnected from the scooter and
charger is unplugged from the AC outlet.
*SCOOTER MAY BEEP OR NOT MOVE IF CHARGING CORD IS LEFT CONNECTED TO THE SCOOTER AND KEY IS TURNED TO THE ON POSITION*
- Check to see the scooter drive lever (located on lower rear near wheels) is in (D) or drive position, before turning the scooter on.
SCOOTER MAY BEEP OR NOT MOVE IF DRIVE LEVER IS EITHER IN (N) NEUTRAL POSITION, OR MOVED TO (N) NEUTRAL POSITION, WHEN KEY IS TURNED TO THE ON POSITION*
SOME SCOOTERS HAVE A DRIVE ROD THAT PULLS UP FOR (N) AND PUSHES DOWN FOR (D).