Lift components displayed in photos subject to change.
- Components: 5’ arm and 7’-9’ or 8’-12’ stanchion
- Application: Residential and Institutional
- Operation: Patient Lifting and Transferring
- Mounting: Mounted floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall
- Total Weight: 5’ arm with 7’-9’ stanchion: 112.8 lbs | 5’ arm with 8’-12’ stanchion: 119.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Stanchion: 7′-9′ H x 2.5″ W x 2.5″ D (approx.) | 8′-12′ H x 2.5″ W x 2.5″ D (approx.)
- Frame Material / Finish: Powder Coated Steel
Due to its single post design, installation time is reduced, which means minimal disruption for the user or their family. The ORBIT can be installed floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall.
RANGE OF REACH
With its articulating arm and stanchion each rotating 360-degrees (allowing unmatched range of motion in all directions) and the arm’s 5-point height adjustment (allowing the flexibility to set vertical clearance as needed), the ORBIT is the ideal solution when all-round flexibility and doorway transfers are needed.